Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

The nation's only 100% Native American-owned wine label!

Photo courtesy of PNWG's Facebook page.
 
I recently joined the small but powerful team at Pomo Nation Wine Group (PNWG), the nation's only 100% Native American-owned wine label, as a rep for the San Francisco City area.

I'm really excited, to say the least, because not only is this a fantastic direction for my Incredible Edible Journey, but there could also be some serious professional implications as well! To say the least, the future is exciting.

PNWG has five incredible wines, and instead of trying to tell you myself what they are like, I'll simply refer you to their (well constructed) website: http://www.pomonationwine.com/. I will say, however, that I fell in love with their Cabernet, which is how I got on this whole path in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment