Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love the Village Bakery (You Can't Always Make It At Home)



My hometown of Sebastopol, CA, has one of the greatest little bakeries that I've ever been to! It is called the Village Bakery, and they put out everything from morning pastries like sticky buns to desserts like pies, tarts, brownies, and cookies. They also bake some of the beat bread west of the Mississippi River! Given our close proximity to San Francisco, sourdough is a local favorite and our family favorite is the Sebastopol Seeded Sourdough.
This isn't actually the seeded version, but it is Sebastopol Sourdough!

I really do love it!

In addition to the things I already know and love from the VB, they also feature an assortment of goodies:



So far I have had the apricot tart, all the cookies, and many of the breads. They are ALL delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment