Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Indy Car Races... And a Teriyaki Stick!!!



The pre-race jet show.

And, they're off!!!

I scored three tickets to last week's Indy Car Races at Infineon Raceway, and it was a rippin' good time! I took a fellow veteran, a Navy buddy of mine, and his fiance with me, and thank God I brought my earplugs!










The races were great, but it was clear by lap 25/75 who was going to win, barring some vehicular malfunction. So we headed to the booth's for SWAG, a beer, and of course some fair food!







After perusing the variety of foods: your usual foot-long corn dogs and hamburgers, we stumbled upon a couple cool items: a smoked meat place, where we got pulled pork nachos, and a teriyaki stand, where I of course got a teriyaki stick, because I must try teriyaki anywhere and everywhere I go. This didn't disappoint.




No comments:

Post a Comment